To choose a good web hosting services for your new online store, you need to compare the options and pick the right company. However, if your main goal is the best quality, then, you come to the right place, we’ll show you what really works for eCommerce sites with little traffic and if your site grows bigger later, you can upgrade and add more resources with one click.
1. InMotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting offers good plans for eCommerce sites, and when you pick any of their shared hosting packages, you’ll get a pre-installed PrestaShop store. So, you don’t even need to do any manual installation or complicated configuration.
When you create the account, there is an option to choose Prestashop or WordPress to be installed for you automatically.
For security, InMotion Hosting has one of the most secure infrastructures in the world. There are SSD servers with the latest processors and technologies. In addition, with every plan, you get a free professional SSL certificate from Comodo which is the best SSL provider.
It’s a secure web hosting that needs little to medium resources including RAM, CPU, and bandwidth.
Unlike other web hosts, this one cost less, and the shared plans start at $3.99 per month. So, you can save money for other things instead of wasting them with other services that provide nothing as quality.
Of course, InMotion is a premium quality web hosting provider, so, expect great customer support and faster server response time compared to others.
For traffic, InMotion handles thousands of visits to your web store without any problem. So, don’t worry about limitations, there is unlimited disk space and also unlimited bandwidth for your site. Furthermore, you get a free domain and lots of themes to choose from and customize.
If you want to build a Woocommerce store, then, they have the best premium tools like drag and drop site builder and more.
If you think that your online store needs more RAM and speed, then, choose the VPS plans that come with dedicated resources, cPanel and lots of tools.
- free data backups and domain
- unlimited disk storage and monthly visits
- SSD accelerated servers
- 24/7 support available by phone, live chat or emails
- US-based data centers
- eCommerce optimized hosting
- best tools for online marketing
- Free advertising credits with Google, Bing and even a business listing on Yellow Pages
- PHP 7
- MySQL with easy access through PHPMyAdmin
- cPanel control panel
- FTP access
- file manager tool
- Website optimized tools that save lots of disk space and make web pages load faster
- One-click installer software for PrestaShop WordPress and others
- Email hosting included with forwarding tool and spam protection
2. Liquid Web
Liquid Web is a fully managed web hosting provider with fast servers. However, that cost a lot compared to shared web hosting, so, don’t expect the same prices, but this one is faster and better for any small business website or store.
The VPS optimized plans come with a high level of bandwidth, faster CPU than Amazon services and other companies, and Window or Linux servers.
Liquid Web provides two solutions for your small store online:
- Fully managed cloud VPS, these plans include up to 16 GB of RAM, 8 CPU cores, and cPanel or Plesk control panel. The cos start at $59 per month for 2GB cloud VPS.
- WordPress WooCommerce hosting that’s fully managed and optimized. This kind of hosting is dedicated to an online store that uses WordPress and WooCommerce systems. It’s faster than regular solutions and optimized for speed, performance and even search engine crawling.
Now, let’s find out why this is one of the best web hosts for your online store:
- free SSL certificate
- no transaction fees
- host unlimited products
- tax calculation automatically
- unlimited product bundles
- The Beaver Builder tool that lets you customize the design and build your own sales pages
- Thousands of professional themes for eCommerce sites
- mobile-optimized designs
- product catalogs
- Full store management, including orders, coupons, inventory etc…
- physical and digital store with all the best tools
- wishlist tool
- PDF invoices
- exit offers (you can offer a special discount or products when visitors want to exit your site)
- unlimited staff and admin accounts
- live shipping rates
These are the best web hosting solutions for small eCommerce sites. You can find more options, but they are the most optimized plans with fully secure servers and lots of tools.
In today’s world, there is no real security without the highest level of server protection and daily malware monitoring and scan. These providers work well, and you can start with any of them.
If your main goal is to have the cheapest web host that’s secure, optimized and friendly, then, choose InMotion Hosting. On the other hand, if you’re looking for the fastest web host and you can pay more, ten, Liquid Web is the right company to host your online store with.